Mino Games is on a mission to bring the world together through gaming by building the next $100 Billion franchise.
In the late 2000s, the gaming industry went through a tectonic shift with the release of the App Store. Mino Games was started in 2011 to take advantage of this explosive growth and build the next mega-franchise. Since those early days, we’ve built four successful games - Mino Monsters 1 & 2, Cat Game, and Dog Game – with each of them generating tens of millions in revenue. Our mega-hit Cat Game has achieved more than 13 Million downloads and is universally loved by our players. We have also built an amazing team along the way.
A Decade later, we see a new tectonic shift happening in gaming. Content creators and AI promise to change the industry far more than mobile games did – it has unlocked the potential to acquire customers and retain them at low to no costs by connecting developers directly with their community. In 2022, we raised $15 million to double down on our mission from some of the biggest names in gaming, including Bing Gordon, and Don Mattrick, founders of EA, Zynga.
We need YOU, the Game Production Artist, to assist the team in rendering the design assets for our video games.
We’re 100% focused on building this next mega-franchise, but to make this ambitious future a reality we need the help of the best and brightest minds in the industry. If you are passionate, ambitious, and creative and share our vision for the future, come join us. Let's build this together.
🛠 You will :
Clean up or detail out the designs of the characters and environment made by the designers.
- Clean up or detail out the promotional materials and mockups.
- Clean up or detail out the user interface assets.
- Finalize the artwork by generating clean versions of rough sketches and approved concept art.
- Clean up and turn rough drawings into high-quality colored drawings.
- Deliver the final designs and art assets ready for production.
- Work under the guidance of the Art Director and Art Lead in order to align the aesthetic vision.
You have :
- Strong background in art and design.
- Excellent drawing and visual skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio of your work.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are also important, as you will be working with a team of developers and designers to create the game.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language.
Fully Remote: We’re fully remote and offer flexible hours.
Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO a year.
Paid Winter Break: Additional time off at the end of the year for rest and relaxation.
Holidays: We follow local holidays in Canada. Our international employees get to enjoy those days as holidays as well.
Flexible Personal & Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back!
Health Insurance: We provide health insurance for all associates no matter where they are.
Mental Health & Wellness Perks: We provide access to general wellness & mental health products.
Training: We offer learning and development opportunities to help you continue leveling up.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with a team and company-wide surprises and activities.