Mino Games is on a mission to bring the world together through gaming by building the next $100 Billion franchise!
In the late 2000s, the gaming industry went through a tectonic shift with the release of the App Store. Mino Games was started in 2011 to take advantage of this explosive growth and build the next mega-franchise. Since those early days, we’ve built four successful games - Mino Monsters 1 & 2, Cat Game, and Dog Game – with each of them generating tens of millions in revenue. Our mega-hit Cat Game has achieved more than 13 Million downloads and is universally loved by our players. We have also built an amazing team along the way.
A Decade later, we see a new tectonic shift happening in gaming. Content creators and AI promise to change the industry far more than mobile games did – it has unlocked the potential to acquire customers and retain them at low to no costs by connecting developers directly with their community. In 2022, we raised $15 million to double down on our mission from some of the biggest names in gaming, including Bing Gordon, and Don Mattrick, founders of EA, Zynga.
Play the crucial role of the Game Audio Designer in enhancing the player experience. How? By helping us to create and implement audio elements for video games, such as sound effects, music, and voice-over. So, if you are passionate about audio and gaming, and want to create amazing player experiences, then this role may be the perfect fit for you!
🛠 You will :
- Create and implement high-quality sound effects, and music, and enhance voice-over recordings for games.
- Collaborate with game designers, programmers, and artists to ensure that sound effects match game mechanics and visual effects.
- Manage the entire audio production process, from the initial concept to the final sound file needed for implementation into the game.
- Work with the creative team to define the audio style of the game.
- Continuously research new techniques and technologies to improve the quality of the game audio.
- Participate in team meetings and provide regular updates on the status of audio production.
You have :
- Bachelor's degree in Audio Engineering, Sound Design, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in game audio design or a similar field.
- Strong knowledge of sound design principles and techniques, including mixing and mastering.
- Knowledge of game development pipelines and workflows.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for video games and a deep understanding of how sound design can enhance the player experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language.
Fully Remote: We’re fully remote and offer flexible hours.
Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO a year.
Paid Winter Break: Additional time off at the end of the year for rest and relaxation.
Holidays: We follow local holidays in Canada. Our international employees get to enjoy those days as holidays as well.
Flexible Personal & Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we've got your back!
Health Insurance: We provide health insurance for all associates no matter where they are.
Mental Health & Wellness Perks: We provide access to general wellness & mental health products.
Training: We offer learning and development opportunities to help you continue leveling up.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as possible without being limited by client demands!
Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with the team and company-wide surprises and activities.