Mino Games is on a mission to bring the world together through gaming by building the next $100 Billion character-driven franchise.
In the late 2000s, the gaming industry went through a tectonic shift with the release of the App Store. Mino Games was started in 2011 to take advantage of this explosive growth and build the next mega-franchise. Since those early days, we’ve built four successful games - Mino Monsters 1 & 2, Cat Game, and Dog Game – with each of them generating tens of millions in revenue. Our mega-hit Cat Game has achieved more than 13 Million downloads and is universally loved by our players. We have also built an amazing team along the way.
A Decade later, we see a new tectonic shift happening in gaming. Content creators and AI promise to change the industry far more than mobile games did – it has unlocked the potential to acquire customers and retain them at low to no costs by connecting developers directly with their community. In 2022, we raised $15 million to double down on our mission from some of the biggest names in gaming, including Bing Gordon, and Don Mattrick, founders of EA, Zynga.
Join our team as a UI Game Production Artist, and contribute your artistic finesse to create captivating and visually stunning experiences for our audience. Your dedication to refining designs will play a key role in bringing our creative visions to life.
We’re 100% focused on building this next mega-franchise, but to make this ambitious future a reality we need the help of the best and brightest minds in the industry. If you are passionate, ambitious, and creative and share our vision for the future, come join us. Let's build this together.
🛠 You will :
Clean up or detail out visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces for our game, ensuring optimal user experience and intuitive navigation.
- Clean up or detail out the design icons, buttons, menus, and other visual elements that align with the overall design language and enhance the usability of the interface.
- Clean up or detail out the user interface assets.
- Select appropriate color palettes and typography that harmonize with the brand identity and create a consistent and engaging visual style.
- Adapt UI designs for various screen sizes and devices, maintaining usability and aesthetics across different platforms.
- Produce high-quality assets such as UI elements, buttons, textures, and visual effects, considering technical limitations and performance optimization.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the successful implementation of UI designs, considering technical feasibility and providing necessary assets.
- Ensure that UI designs align with the overall artistic vision of the project and maintain a consistent visual language.
- Work under the guidance of the Art Director and Art Lead in order to align the aesthetic vision.
You have :
Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar software.
- Strong understanding of design principles, including composition, color theory, and typography.
- Excellent illustration skills with the ability to translate rough ideas into refined visuals.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a passion for achieving pixel-perfect results.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate within a creative team and follow artistic guidance.
- Prior experience in UI/UX design or digital art is a plus.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to clean up and enhance visual assets is required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are also important, as you will be working with a team of developers and designers to create the game.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language.
Fully Remote: We’re fully remote and offer flexible hours.
Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO a year.
Paid Winter Break: Additional time off at the end of the year for rest and relaxation.
Holidays: We follow local holidays in Canada. Our international employees get to enjoy those days as holidays as well.
Flexible Personal & Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back!
Health Insurance: We provide health insurance for all associates no matter where they are.
Mental Health & Wellness Perks: We provide access to general wellness & mental health products.
Training: We offer learning and development opportunities to help you continue leveling up.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities.
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!